I've always wanted to go to Germany, maybe i dont know a lot about it but i do know that is a really openminded country, people can drink alcohol since they turn 16 years old, and abortion is legal.

I heard they have pretty good beers so in my free time i would love to travel around trying new kinds of beer, it would be a dream came true, my two favorite things in life, travelling and beer, what an experience.

Now thinking about taking real advantage of this journy and my career I would also like to get a postgraduate degree and learn a lot more about their architecture so that way i can take it as an opportunity to open my mind to get to know what architecture is like in Germany, so whenever i come back to Chile i´ll be so much wiser than i was when i first left to Germany.

Comentarios


  1. Hello, how interesting! I hope you can get to know Germany

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I don't like too much drink beer but I would like visit Germany and taste lots of german beers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha if you go there, you totally have to try beer!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY DREAM JOB